- 29 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062167
Yacht is looking for a Senior Customer Service Officer for an international company in safety and security industry. Your goal is Driving on-time fulfillment of customer and internal sales inquiries, complaint/ claim disputes and overall customer support throughout various regions and sales channels in EMEA. Continuous drive to be compliant with the policies on safety, financial controls, trade and ethics in EMEA. On top process owner and act as Subject Matter Expert for predefined key area(s).
- Enable and support external links with the entire EMEA environment (sales, product management, finance, operations, customs, warehouse).
- Act as the key point of contact towards external and internal customers in a strategic, active and supporting position.
- Ensure a flawless operation with focus on continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Carry out a thorough administration (with correspondence, invoices, offers, customs documentation SASO, SGS inspection, LC documentation)
- Operating as the single point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Overseeing customer account management, Ensure an accurate Open Order Book management on your portfolio of assigned customers
- Establish, Build and maintaining strong, multifaceted relationships with designated customer contacts, key business executives and stakeholders.
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as the single point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Serve as the single point of contact on challenging client requests, issue escalations complaints and solve them first hand.
- Reviews audits verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections.
- Proactively manages customer’s satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Owner and act as Subject Matter Expert for predefined key area(s) within the Customer Service Department. If subject is applicable for EMEA this can also be extended for the 15 sales offices.
- Manage the end-to-end process from order entry till dispatch of the order (incl. the correct receipt of the order to the customer), followed by all after sales responsibilities. (complaints, repairs, RMA)
- Ensure full ownership and drive all necessary actions on your Open Order Book for your respective accounts to maximize Sales & Invoicing for the month/quarter/year.
- Support Supervisor with sales forecasting Open Order Book
- Manage customer complaints and improve and optimize processes to eliminate defects.
- Support continuous improvements in EMEA processes.
- Deliver Customer Service support towards the EMEA Sales business and intercompany.
- Carry out a thorough administration (with correspondence, invoices, offers, customs documentation SASO, SGS inspection, Letter of Credit documentation)
- Bachelor degree.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to juggle EMEA portfolio accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Maintain internal and external customer profile information to strategically build relationships going forward
- Ability to build trust and rapport with customers
- Keep promises and commitments
- Customer Service and/or Supply Chain background.
- Effective presentation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Oracle is an advantage.
- Must be able to work full time and to work/cover occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
- Fluent English language in writing and speaking. Good knowledge of Dutch and another EMEA-languages are an advantage.
- Strong ability to switch between the communication levels (operational / tactical / strategically).
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
You will get a contract directly from the client. This is a fulltime job where you get many possibilties to improve your skills and position within the organization. Salaryrange has a maximum of €3000,- gross per month on a fulltime base (40 hours)
International technical company that is an expert in a specific industry and always upfront when it comes to innovation. Further information is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Schirien van der Borgh via telefoonnummer 06-10952108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.