- 10 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9062111
• On the basis of a project content you are able to draw up a package of requirements with which the requested constructions must comply;
• The constructions you have made are a balanced whole in which the set requirements (such as reliability, feasibility, costs and weight) are realized;
• You organize and participate in Simultaneous Engineering teams to support the development process;
• The constructions (CAD files) are made in NX and processed in 3D files. By means of a specific software package (Saber) the necessary product and composition drawings are made;
• You are responsible for starting and following the necessary tests. In the function of Engineer Vehicle Installation, you work closely with fellow engineers and report to the Head of Vehicle Installation.
- You have a technical education at HBO level in the Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics or similar;
- You have knowledge of CAD systems and experience with NX;
- You can easily communicate at different organizational levels in English; Knowledge of German is a plus;
- You are strong in conceptual thinking, dare to take initiative, and are analytical and result-oriented
- Technical knowledge of electro, pneumatic and mechatronic components
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
The Vehicle Installation department is responsible for the development and realization of projects in the areas of:
• Brake system and Air supply system;
• Pneumatic installation and components;
• Electrical installation and components;
• Hydraulic installation and components.
The developments are mostly in the mechanical field as well as for mechatronic systems. The challenge for the team is to design these systems in such a way that DAF customers appreciate the DAF vehicles for their performance and reliability. When realizing this, these aspects must be weighed in order to achieve an optimal balance of life, reliability, weight and costs. A specific challenge of the team is mainly the control of the variation and possibilities for standardization.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.