- 04 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9061934
As a member of our test and verification group, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining automated test equipment for verification of consumer products.
As a Labview application designer you are responsible for the definition, development and technical coordination of test equipment automation projects. You will be mainly responsible for defining testable requirements, defining testing strategy’s for new product development and realizing professional software solutions including professional documentation of Labview software applications.
As the test equipment is used to verify medical consumer products, the verification and validation of the equipment, including the software is an important task.
• Advise the product development lead on the testability of requirements
• Translation of product requirement into test equipment requirements
• Establish and maintain mechanical test automation projects
• Documentation of Verification and validation of test automation solutions
You will join the Test and Verification group, a group within the Quality Department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You will work for one or more business categories such as Mother and Childcare, Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices. The group consists of 25 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
Do you want to know more about the company Philips, pls click on the following link:
• several years of experience in the field of creating LabVIEW software for the automation of mechanical
• a technical background, preferably mechatronics, software/ electronics engineering or physics
• an understanding of electronics and software to create and improve test and measurement equipment
• expert knowledge of data acquisition and instrument control (NI Teststand experience)
• strong analytical skills.
• quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.
Quality driven mindset.
You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Preferably you have:
• acquaintance with Matlab
• affinity with working in a medical environment
• experience with motion, vision and optics
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
For more information about your working location, you can click on the following link:
High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.