- 21 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061724
Philips’ mission is improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation, addressing key societal issues. Starting from consumer insights, and guided by our brand promise, we are a highly consumer driven organization looking at delivering on the individual's and professional’s interests and needs.
Within Philips HealthTech Product Engineering, the Technical Expert Group (TEG) contributes to the growth strategies of the business groups with essential strategic competences and profound knowledge of the applications. These competences are Fluid Dynamics, Thermal Management, Acoustics & Dynamics, Function Development, Applied Chemistry, Plastic Application & Processing and Chemical Analysis. Construction development engineering is part of activities in all of these competence areas. We participate in projects as consultant, lead, developer or expert. During (pre-) development projects, the TEG department cooperates with industrial designers, human interaction specialists, consumer marketing, other R&D institutes and innovative suppliers.
As development engineer construction, you will:
- Understand functional requirements and translate functional characteristics into physical embodiments
- Participate in innovation projects, acting as project member or consultant. The end-result of your work includes embodiments, functional prototypes and generated knowledge
- Design and evaluate mechanical solutions and define new directions
As development engineer construction:
- You have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and preferably several years of experience
- Experience with CAD programs, preferably Unigraphics.
- Preferably knowledge of the possibilities of rapid prototyping technologies like 3D printing but also aware of what can be achieved with custom manufacturing technologies.
- You have a combination of knowledge around theory of operations and how to translate these into physical embodiments
- Preferably, you have some years of experience in function and product development.
- You are a creative, entrepreneurial, results driven team player with good communication skills.
- You have a passion for innovation.
acht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Femma Kroes via telefoonnummer 06-12990493
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.