- 21 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061690
Product Industrialization Project Manager – Product Industrialization IGT Systems
In this role, you have to opportunity to:
Prove your strengths in product industrialization and to grow in multi-disciplinary Team/Project Management!
You are responsible for:
Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
Your responsibilities include:
• Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalog management and manufacturing
• Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
• Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
• Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
You are part of
The Business Group Image Guided Therapy (IGT). This Business Group delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Within this Business Group the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing process for new products considering people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results.
You will report to the Product Industrialization Manager of IGT Systems and work closely together with engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality, supply chain, catalog development and manufacturing
We are looking for
• Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 3+ years’ experience in the relevant domain.
• Track record in project management.
• Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
• Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain.
• Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
• Ability to lead a team of professionals through the product introduction cycle
• Fluency in Dutch and English language
• Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link: Philips Azurion
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care.
As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, Philips is committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
The Philips vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, Philips can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.