- 19 December 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061614
Do you have the skills to work for a Global Market Leader in the High Tech Industry? Than ASML might be looking for you! ASML is a Dutch Company and one of the few companies globally that manufactures state-of-the-art chip-producing systems. Microchip giants like Intel, TSMC and Samsung are some of ASML's clients. The microchips that are made by the machines of ASML are vital in the production of smartphones, computers, cars and airplanes. There is a chance of 85% that the chip in your smartphone is manufactured by one of ASML's EUV machines. Cool right?
When it comes to innovation ASML faces the worlds toughest challenges! That is why ASML is attracting the best mechanical/ electrical/ software engineers that are always keen on expanding their knowledge. So when you are challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on Twinscan NXT systems at ASML’s factory, a hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complemented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
You will become part of a diverse team of 165 people with 10 team leaders in a High Tech environment. When there is a problem with one of the machines like the Twinscan or DUV, you are the first point of contact. As troubleshooter, you systematically go through the first steps to solve the problem. If you don't figure out what the problem is, you approach an expert from your team. It isn't the interntion that you go to the customer, but you will cooperate to solve problems on location. You are also responsible for the planning of your own team and you monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
Do you meet our cirteria?:
- A Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electronics / Physics
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of Hands-on experience in a technical (High Tech) production environment.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes, finding root-cause and determining the solution.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Willingness to move to the Netherlands, and travel to clients all over the world!
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, real team player!
- Send in your application or get in contact directly via mail / phone
- Intake at YACHT office/ Skype interview for international candidates
- Making a Technical Assessment
- Tour through ASML's experience leading-edge (travel expenses paid for international candidates)
- Job interview at ASML the same day
- An excellent salary, ranging from €2.800 to €4.700 (Based on experience level)
- Expansion of engineering skills at this tech-giant called ASML
- Become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry with professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
- Relocation procedure and optional Visa is taken care of by YACHT
- 6 months of full-time training by ASML to get you all set up
Relocation package and guidance by our expat team, please watch https://bit.ly/2xfRrb5 for more info.
The photolithography machines manufactured by ASML are used in the production of computer chips. In these machines, patterns are optically imaged onto a silicon wafer that is covered with a film of the light-sensitive material (photoresist). This procedure is repeated dozens of times on a single wafer. The photoresist is then further processed to create the actual electronic circuits on the silicon. The optical imaging that ASML's machines deal with is used in the fabrication of nearly all integrated circuits, and as of 2010, ASML has 67 percent of the worldwide sales of lithography machines, with the competition consisting of Ultralight, Canon and Nikon.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.