- 11 December 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061298
Delivery of qualified high tech systems and technical support on time in a safe production environment.
As a department we value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify our systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures. Within this position you will need to communicate with people all over the world. This also asks for a flexible work schedule. As a test engineer you work in a 5-shift schedule.
- Quality: perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within System Performance.
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
0-2 years of experience with a BSc Mechincal/Electrical/Mechatronics
Preferably high tech production environment, e.g. electronics, computer hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering etc
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch.
- Interest in other technical and business processes
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible
- Service orientated and team worker
- Structured way of working
- Hands on skills
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment
- When we see a good fit we get back in touch with you
- Intake at YACHT office/ Skype interview for international candidates
- Making a Technical Assessment
- Tour through ASML's experience leading-edge (travel expenses paid for international candidates)
- Job interview at ASML the same day
- An excellent salary, ranging from €2.600 - €2.800 excluding shift allowance
- Expansion of engineering skills at this tech-giant called ASML
- Become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry with professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
- Relocation procedure and optional Visa is taken care of by YACHT
- 6 months of full-time training by ASML to get you all set up
Relocation package and guidance by our expat team, please watch https://bit.ly/2xfRrb5 for more info.
The photolithography machines manufactured by ASML are used in the production of computer chips. In these machines, patterns are optically imaged onto a silicon wafer that is covered with a film of the light-sensitive material (photoresist). This procedure is repeated dozens of times on a single wafer. The photoresist is then further processed to create the actual electronic circuits on the silicon. The optical imaging that ASML's machines deal with is used in the fabrication of nearly all integrated circuits, and as of 2010, ASML has 67 percent of the worldwide sales of lithography machines, with the competition consisting of Ultralight, Canon and Nikon.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.