- 06 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061134
LCM Project Leader
Leads small industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
• Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specifications, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, cost, information and organization.
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, cost, information) and
• Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and cost to senior management and to the
project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
• Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented.
• Required experience in development consumer device (not mandatory development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated)
• Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
• Preferably, experience as Development Engineer. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
• Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc..
• Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.