- 29 januari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9061055
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Purchaser to support management, engineering and purchasing partners.
The role of this position will be to define and manage the Bill of Material commodities within the scope of the Supply Chain and Development Process. The role will require individuals to be familiar with the complete range of sourcing activities. This includes the analysis of spend, the formulation of and implementation of commodity strategies, the negotiation of contracts and the ongoing management of strategic supplier relationships. Holders of these roles are the principal people accountable for the commercial nature of all relationships with suppliers.
• You manage and/or take the lead in the purchasing process from R&D till product launch, serial production and phasing out and work closely with all relevant stakeholders.
• You conduct market research and based on your analyses you define sourcing/commodity strategy to support business requirements, contract and implement existing and potential new suppliers and/or parts.
• You suggest and lead cost-saving projects and steer suppliers in the optimization of their projects.
• You perform supplier audits and you carefully monitor and develop suppliers in close collaboration with the quality department and logistics department on cost, delivery and quality. You develop and maintain suppliers to become best practice sources. You lead cross-functional projects and Logistics/Quality improvement programs with suppliers.
• You manage relationships with suppliers. Some of these relationships may be of strategic significance, others will be of a more tactical nature
• Develop and maintain global network in the supply base to support current and future business and technology demands.
Who are we looking for?
• You have completed a Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical or economical domain or comparable work experience and you have at least 5 years of experience in procurement.
• You have experience in the automotive industry or other similar industries.
• Besides strong project management skills, you always work in a structured and pragmatic way.
• Experience of developing, implementing, and managing commodity strategies and proven success analyzing and negotiating complex supply agreements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to instill confidence in all stakeholder groups and manage complex commercial relationships.
• You are in the possession of good communication skills and are able to lead teams where the individual team-members do not report directly to you.
• You are a self-starter, have a strong personality, you lead by example, and you are able to work independently. You are capable to take a senior position in the team, set examples for less experienced team members and offer them support.
• You are able to manage both operational and strategical level and switch quickly.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
You will receive a contract directly from our client. Salary range is between 65 - 70K
It's a start up for a prototyping company in automotive. You will work in a small team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Schirien van der Borgh via telefoonnummer 06-10952108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.