- 05 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9061035
Within the Finance Accounting department of our client the Finance and Risk Architecture Alignment initiative (FRAAI) Mainbank team is looking for a Senior Development Engineer with Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) experience in combination with a Hadoop platform. You will be part of scrum team that receives data from sources and delivers data for Mainbank to Group. The current team is in start-up phase and requires knowledge and experience on these applications to guide them and share knowledge hands-on. We are currently in the design phase, in which we want to learn as much as possible on future (im)possibilities.
As a senior development engineer, you will be contributing knowledge and experience to a team of experts, closely aligning with business and IT stakeholders and improving our Agile/Scrum way or working along the way. You will work on using Informatica BDM for the FRAAI MB Accounting solution, whilst sharing your knowledge and best practices along the way.
From a senior development engineer we expect you are keen on breaking complex goals down into small user stories and shippable products, using ETL process to deliver the correct input to and output for the Accounting GRID. Your first responsibility is deliver to guide the Enabling Technology Block in this delivery. To design, continuously improve, implement and support the software development process.
FRAAI is one of the key strategic programmes of ABN AMRO, replacing 100 out of 105 applications with a future proof solution.
- 7-10+ years’ experience as a software engineer developing technical skills, of which most of them are with Informatica.
- 3 years of experience with de Big Data Management (BDM) module or IDQ on a Hadoop platform
- 3 year of working in Agile/Scrum team
- 3 years experience in Finance and/or Risk, preferably Accounting.
- 5 years of experience with PowerCenter
- 3 years of experience with SQL Developer
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Informatica or other IT related study
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience with XML and SQL
- Experience with DevOps and extensive knowledge of CI/CD
- You enjoy to deliver quality and work accurately, but are flexible enough to also high level results when this fits the purpose
- You take responsibility for your own work and are keen to contribute to the teams goal
- You are eager to learn and work on the skills you will need in the future
- You are a ‘T-shaped’ professional with a specialism but also knowledge of related discipline (e.g. Test Management or Business Analysis)
Must have (knock-out) criteria is 3+ years of experience with de Big Data Management (BDM) module or IDQ on a Hadoop platform.
We expect 7-10+ years’ experience as a software engineer developing technical skills, of which a majority of them are with Informatica.
Large Dutch Bank
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Siomara Baal via telefoonnummer 06-83704670
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.