- 28 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060796
The Technical Application Manager for Engineering IT Services will be working on projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. He or she must be able to provide technical leadership to cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of automation solutions into the ASML Engineering IT environment. He or she works in close cooperation with Domain Architects, Subject Matter Experts and Project Leads.When working as an Technical Application Manager for Engineering IT Services you will have the opportunity to support multidisciplinary teams:
- Focus on multi-disciplinary Engineering processes.
- Translate Application and Business Process requirements into Engineering IT Infrastructure solutions.
- Drive and define IT internal standards and solutions supporting above.
- Realize the delivery of approved IT infrastructure projects/changes on time, according to agreed scope and within agreed timeframe.
Your role within the team
You will be part of the CCP team (Competence Center Product) consisting of more than 25 people.
- Act as an application/ infrastructure consultant for project requests that are in pre-demand/design phase.
- Make your colleagues aware about the IT infrastructure standards and help them to make use of those standards.
- Work in close cooperation with the Infra Coordinator to provide the low level design of the needed infrastructure (including associated costs and effort) to fit in the overall design.
- Manage the execution of the infra projects; assign tasks, set priorities, manage risks, solve problems and ensure the realization of the projects conform scope, time and budget.
- Plan the infra activities from both demand as well the supply side (available resources).
- Provide management summary of overall plan, any capacity exceptions, pending actions, follow-up activities and final resolutions.
- Act as an infrastructure technical project lead (subcontractor) for those projects that are executed under the governance of another competence center.
- Ensure the integration of the projects into the specific IT processes, including (security) policies, procedures, instructions, documentation and training in order to secure smooth handover to support.
- Communicate and align with the various IT departments within ASML about the changes/projects in order to set the right expectations, agree on down-time slots, etc.
- 5-10 years of practical IT Infra experience.
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), Windows (Server), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: Office 365, Remote Workplace, Windows (Server 2016), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/Oracle, Active Directory, Citrix Xenapp/VDI
What do we offer?
We are a listed and financial healthy organisation with great products and services. Customer experience and satisfaction are very important to us and therefore we only supply good qualitative products and services. A distinctive characteristic of us is that we always get the best out of ourselves and that we are customer driven. As an organisation we try to commit the best professionals to us, which is where we invest into as well. Our goal is a long-term collaboration, with both our customers and our employees.
Next to a good salary we also offer you:
- An interesting bonus scheme;
- A mobile phone and a laptop;
- A contribution to your retirement funds;
- Enough possibilities for personal development.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tom Wijers via telefoonnummer 06-41146143
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.