- 27 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060721
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS and Saudi Aramco and it was established in April 2016.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
For the buildup of our Headquarter, ARLANXEO Holding B.V., we are looking for a:
Financial Compliance and Reporting Specialist (fulltime, Maastricht)
ARLANXEO Corporate Accounting is responsible for month-, quarter- and year-end closing according to IFRS, draws up the financial statements for the ARLANXEO Group and alignment with the Group auditor. It is also the central contact for ARLANXEO group companies on all technical issues relating to accounting standards and their content. Another focus is adapting and developing the ARLANXEO Group’s accounting guidelines to meet steadily rising reporting requirements. New business processes are integrated into the existing templates with minimum impact on present processes. It is also responsible for training and instruction on principles and philosophies to ARLANXEO group companies.
The Corporate Accounting department is composed by a young and dynamic team split into two teams – the Financial Compliance and Reporting and the Financial Accounting and Consolidation. As the department is still in the build-up phase, it offers the opportunity to contribute in shaping a successful and unique working environment.
- Participate in projects regarding improvements in the accounting and reporting processes and tools
- Assist the Corporate Financial Accounting team, regional finance teams, Management or Shareholders and other Group functions like Tax, Corporate / BU Control and Treasury with accounting advise or finance related topics
- Prepare and provide monthly management reports and analysis of financial data for both internal and external purposes
- Take care of accounting issues, in accordance with accounting guidelines and IFRS
- Ensure that ARLANXEO is compliant by interpreting accounting guidelines under IFRS
- Maintain and update the Group accounting guidelines based on IFRS
- Preparation of the Group Annual Report
- Assist in coordination of the external audit
Professional / Personal skills
- Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the field of Corporate Accounting or Audit, preferably in an international environment, manufacturing business or a Big 4 firm
- Technical accounting expertise which should include IFRS knowledge, knowledge of specific topics such as pensions, tax or lease is a plus
- Experience and capability to operate in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Ability to work with a senior management team
- Strong collaborative and communicative personality
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
based on CAO of ARLANXEO
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
Headquartered in Maastricht, The Netherlands, ARLANXEO’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of synthetic high-performance rubber for use in the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.