- 23 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060621
Do you master that unique mix of true understanding of how SAP works in logistics and implementing it in hands-on business environments? Can you quickly gain respect from the “do-ers” by giving effective support before they know they need it? Do you truly enjoy overseeing and debugging logistic processes, and implementing and standardizing solutions as a true change agent? Then this is your job!Job Mission
Continuously improve, secure and standardize operational logistic and planning processes, including integration with SAP and other IT tooling. Enable and support effective and efficient execution in cooperation with operators and line management.Job Description
- As a Logistics Engineer within the Engineering Services, you are responsible for:
- Defining and driving the structural improvement program within Operational Logistics in general.
- Coaching and supporting teams and their managers to successfully achieve their LEAN ambitions through improvement actions, A3’s. Kaizen’s and projects.
- Developing and supplying analyses, knowledge and expertise on the department’s TF-Shared Services processes, and their implementation in SAP and other IT tools.
- Supporting the implementation and execution of transparent performance management systems, including target setting, meeting structures and reporting.
- Creating, completing, updating the quality manual (process descriptions, work flows & instructions, one-point-lessons) and skills framework and training.
- You will support an operational department of approximately 500 people. You will work closely together with all relevant stakeholders throughout ASML, depending on your specific subjects.
Bachelor or Master in business engineering, industrial engineering, operational management or logistics.Experience
- 4-7 years’ experience in operational logistics & engineering, preferably in a high-tech, low-volume assembly environment.
- Hands-on experience with continuous improvement based on lean principles and effective change management.
- Substantial and in-depth experience with ERP systems, their set-up and application, preferably SAP ECC.
- Team player and change agent, able to take both supporting and leading roles.
- Strong analytic skills, presenting data as compelling information.
- Flexible and persistent, finding ways to convince and achieve.
- Strong drive to combine teaching & learning, process improvements and business results.
After one year by Yacht, the posibility for a permanent contract at ASML.
As a Logistic Engineer you will report to the Manager Engineering Services within the Department TF-Shared Services.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.