- 22 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060584
As a Tender Manager Subsea Solutions for our client you will be working alongside your colleagues in the tender department of the Subsea Solutions Business unit. This department is responsible for preparing and successfully negotiating contracts for offshore subsea installation and decommissioning projects in the oil & gas industry. Our business unit focuses on subsea EPCI projects like tie-backs of new wells to existing hosts in limited water depths. These project contains scope elements like flexible, rigid flow-lines, umbilicals and subsea structures.
As Tender Manager Subsea Solutions you will be responsible for all aspects of the preparation, submission and clarification of allocated tenders as well as client negotiation. This starts with receiving the ITT and developing a win strategy together with the business development manager up to handing in and negotiating the contract. The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and guiding the tender team, so that they can perform to the best of their ability in the tender;
- Determining the tender strategy to match the client’s request and, in consultation with the business unit, executing the strategy, monitoring progress and acting on any deviations from the strategy;
- Coordinating with other disciplines and business units within the company (legal, finance, planning) to make sure all technical aspects are addressed and risks are mitigated;
- Actively contributing ideas to the tender team and coaching and supporting the members of the team;
- Ensuring that the tender, including the price, schedule and risk analysis, is drawn up in accordance with all requirements;
- Negotiating with the client about the price and conditions, and coordinating and maintaining contacts with all internal and external parties involved;
- After the successful contract award, handing the project over to the Project team.
- On a day-to-day basis you will report to the Manager Tendering.
- A Bachelor degree in a technical discipline;
- At least ten years of relevant work experience in the offshore industry;
- Technical and commercial knowledge regarding the offshore and/or energy industry;
- Affinity with risk and contract management;
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English.
This is a full-time job (40 hours/week).
They offer you an excellent salary (€70-100K) and an attractive package with fringe benefits.
Including a virtually paid-up pension and collective schemes such as health insurance, accident insurance and occupational disability insurance.
Based in The Netherlands
Over the past century our client has grown from a local Dutch dredging company into a global market leader in the field of dredging and inland infra, offshore energy, and towage and salvage. Some highlights include playing a major role in the Dutch Delta Works in 1953, going public and receiving the designation ‘Royal’ in 1971, for their involvement in ground-breaking international projects such as the Øresund tunnel and construction of Hong Kong international airport in the 1990s, and more recently, the expansion of their offshore activities with the acquisition of Dockwise and Fairmount Marine.
Our client is a leading global dredging and offshore contractor and maritime services provider. They offer a unique combination of experts, vessels and activities. With their origins in the Netherlands, they have been operating for over 100 years. Today they create new horizons for their stakeholders in the ports, offshore energy, maritime and inland infrastructure markets.
In August 2017 our client added marine geophysical surveys, offshore geotechnical services and environmental surveys to their activities, with the acquisition of subsea survey specialist Gardline. This fulfils their strategic ambition to build a position in the offshore survey market to become a specialist provider of subsea geotechnical surveys with an exposure to the renewables market and the early cyclical oil and gas market.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nicole Hoksbergen via telefoonnummer 06-45235185
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.