- 08 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9060559
As Solution Architect, you are working on the connectivity for two important global services we deliver from the Digital Factory, part of the Randstad Holding, to our local operations companies: the Global My Randstad App and a very important feature in it, Workforce Scheduling.
This means that you work in the local team in Diemen but in close co-operation with our developers in Lisbon and Warsaw and with our colleagues in the opco’s with whom you analyze the data and connectivity possibilities from their backends to our solutions. As you understand both the functional wishes and the technical possibilities, you design and create modular and scalable solutions that enable the realization of the global roadmap in correspondence with local possibilities.
With that knowledge, you enable the development teams to deliver what is needed and with the quality we want to assure to our opco’s. You hold your own in several meetings with stakeholders from business and within the digital factory, from all organizational levels, and also work closely with our suppliers. SaaS providers, who deliver particular functionality in our app, and are still developing their roadmap in accordance with our needs.
In the end, you know how to get things done, together with others.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to map requirements and propose high-level designs
- Make technical choices
- Evaluate the performance of development teams
- Work with SCRUM masters and Product Owners to manage projects' scope
- Work with business stakeholders to manage expectations, plan releases and drive adoption
- Understand business processes being modeled end to end
- Stay up to date with modern IT architectural patterns for integration and mobile backends, in particular, cloud-native, PaaS offerings of AWS and GCP
- adeptness in handling dynamically changing expectations from multiple client teams
- good team player skills
- passion to grow expertise in data technologies
- experience in working in a diverse, multicultural environment
- master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or equivalent qualification
- relevant training for soft skills and hard skills
- background in development
- vendor/Stakeholder management
- requirements analysis
- architecting solutions using the microservice design patterns; having experience with serverless stacks (gcp and aws) a big plus
- understanding of modern full stack solutions, RESTful APIs and simple data modeling
- understanding of CI/CD model
- 5-7 years of experience, either as solution architect or senior developer
- 5-7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
- experience in complex stakeholder management
- demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- information security and data privacy
In return for your talent and effort, we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits, the total package can be worth more than €90k annually. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture.
Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.The world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Pieter Landsman via telefoonnummer 06-45955740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.