- 20 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060469
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Preclinical In Vivo Pharmacology
You will be a member of the Preclinical in vivo Pharmacology group that works on the development of therapeutic knock-your-socks-off antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set of in vivo experiments to evaluate the mechanisms of action and activity of our antibodies.Key Accountabilities
- You will work in a team with Scientists and Technicians performing in vivo and ex vivostudies for preclinical efficacy testing of therapeutic antibody products.
- You have practical experience with animal models and with your up-to-date knowledge of immunology, tumour biology and cell biology, you are responsible for accurate realization of experiments in assigned studies.
- You help to organize the setup of experiments, document, perform, process and statistically analyse the test results and report these to the team.
- By investigating the mechanisms of action of our antibodies in vivo you contribute to the selection of clinical candidates and moving the antibody product forward to the clinic.
Skills & Experience
You are experienced and motivated to work in the field of animal models, immunology and tumour biology. You are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and capable of working efficiently and accurately, and you enjoy working in a team. You take initiative, set high standards for quality, and continuously suggest how to improve your work. You are also interested in learning and developing new skills and are driven to work together on the development of a new generation of medicines.
Furthermore, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (candidates with a PhD background will not be considered for this role)
- You have an Experiment on Animals art. 8.1 (art 12) certification.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience with in vivo work.
- You have knowledge and preferably experience with immunological in vitro techniques such as flow cytometry and ELISA as well as cell culture.
- Knowledge of immunology, tumour biology, cell biology, and statistics is preferred.
- You work in a structured method and have good organizational skills.
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and to work in a flexible way.
- You recognize the importance of working in accordance to the agreed Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch, which is spoken in the team and office.
Direct contract at our client, full-time. This position starts with a 1 year contract.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.