- 26 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060423
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Protein Sample Management.
Your team is responsible for the review of bio-analytical data and batch release according to predefined test packages and product specifications document. They are also responsible for product storage, issuance of samples and for the logistics and documentation of shipments to external parties.
Your new position as a Research Associate Protein Sample Management:
- You review data of experiments coming from a wide range of modern biochemical techniques
- You ship samples from and to external parties
- You document and release the product to the inventory
- You maintain the inventory and issuance of samples to the requesters
- You contribute to the optimization of processes in our team
- You interact closely with Scientists and other Research Associates
- Keen and motivated to use your up-to-date knowledge of biochemical techniques to release data
- You are precise and accurate in logistics and in the documentation of the product batches
- You have good communication skills, a service-oriented attitude and are able to deal with changing priorities and unexpected workload
- You like to work in a team but you are also capable of working independently
In addition, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (candidates with a PhD background will not be considered for this role)
- Relevant work experience (2-3 years at least, internships not counting)
- You have knowledge of and experience with the most commonly used biochemical analysis techniques like Capillary Electrophoresis and Analytical Chromatography
- An interest in software, automation and data handling is an advantage
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are capable of running several tasks in parallel and adjust priorities appropriately
- You are motivated by delivering high quality output and are used to working according to a quality system
- You have good relational and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required)
Full-time and direct employment at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.