- 09 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9060085
You as Electrical Engineer you will deliver a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and processes. You’ll have to take initiative in developing new products, using the latest technologies and resources and often realizing system based on unverified specifications. As Electrical Engineer you have experience with the design and implementation of systems in electrical subjects as Power Electronics, EMC, Cabling, Cabinets or Thermal Design.
As Electrical Engineer at Philips Medical Systems you are responsible for the next tasks:
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component, understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he creates.
- Develops on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance.
- Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios for the developed modules or components.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Road mapping of the power infrastructure.
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, key markets, etc.
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR regulations and ISO 13485 standards
For the Manufacturing Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- A Master degree (preferred) or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional engineering experience;
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience;
- You have strong personal & communication skills in English;
- Experience in full life-cycle development in the industry;
- Green Belt certification or lean certification or similar experience;
- System integration with global teams, SCRUM and other forms of Agile;
- Demonstrated ability in reliability engineering in a matrix environment;
- Experience with modeling simulation;
- The drive towards quality.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.