- 05 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059842
Component Management Expert
Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further shaping the component management proposition within Philips and strengthen its value proposition in all its aspects within Philips globally?
Do you want to support Philips businesses globally with End-to-end (E2E) component management support?
Do you want to internationally represent the Component Management (CM) team and be the driving force behind our global e-component/ supplied parts management and supply chain processes that will realize major quality improvement and significant cost savings?
Philips challenges you to use your expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products. Your team delivers services to Philips businesses on
electronic (e-)component- selection, validation and qualification, availability and compliancy and supports generation, maintenance and verification of component data in the Philips databases.
• Define CM methodologies, processes & systems and actively support Philips businesses globally
• Support the Philips businesses with CM services and the roll out of common PLM (Windchill)
• Develop a long term vision and strategy on pro-active CM processes and services
• Actively support integration of CM processes and workflows into a PLM system (eg. Windchill)
• Translate CM related business requirements into functional requirements and IT solutions
• Define PLM system requirements (user stories) and verification, prioritization, User Acceptance Test definitions & execution, and participate in Change Control Boards
• Advise Philips management on technical and regulation related CM topics (export control, trade, environmental, etc.)
• Propose and execute services/projects with internal businesses
• Actively support Continuous Improvement of CM processes
• Provide technical support, training and assistance to your team
• Establish a network with relevant stakeholders and actively participate in expert networks both within Philips and externally in own professional field
We are looking for
• MSc/BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
• Green-Belt in Six Sigma and Lean Management
• 15 years of experience in Component management and lifecycle management
• Experience in driving Component preference management & policy definitions
• Extensive knowledge on electronic and electro-mechanical components/parts is a must-have
• Experience in selection and qualification of electronic components (passives, actives, ICs, etc.)
• Knowledge of electronic component package types and standards (RoHS, REACH, IPC, etc.)
• Familiar with PLM related processes
• Experience in Database management and data modeling, data migration, reporting, master data management and data cleansing
(all related to Component Management)
• Experience with BOM and Change Management
• Experience with tools like Windchill, Agile, SAPPLM
• Strategic and analytical skills/ conceptual thinker and process oriented: ability to see and develop the bigger picture
• Strong influencing-, convincing-, and communications skills, a bridge builder
• Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
• Competence in the area of Electronic Design, PCBA’s and business models is a pre
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written
• Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
• Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
• Willing to travel (up to 20%)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of the electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and “design for” services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world. You report directly to the EDS Group Leader.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.