- 28 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059525
The candidate should
- Be able to set up and perform experiments (often based on verification of modeling results), to understand the phenomena involved in a print head
- Be able to discuss the results with relevant persons within the project, and with selected persons outside the project
- Be strong in experimental physics and should be able to develop and implement automatization routines
- Work independently on his topics
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a Bachelor degree (or higher) in Physics, preferable with background in fluid dynamics
- Candidate has at least 1 years, but preferable around 5 years of work experience as experimental Researcher
- Candidate has experience with programming languages C and Python
- To be successful the candidate has a background in Physics, experimental, programming, and experiment automatisation. Able to communicate and discuss results well with stakeholders inside and outside the project.
- Besides that, the candidate has good communications skills. Is independent, taking initiative and has to fit well in the team
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, Océ and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Steven Kivits via telefoonnummer 06-22824687
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.