- 28 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059524
For print systems we are inventing and developing technologies like piezo based printhead technology.
While most of the parts are produced externally, assembly and testing is done in-house.
For in-house assembly we need to develop, engineer and industrialize a multitude of processes and process tooling.
To strengthen the assembly team we are looking for a process engineer with a background in process engineering, mechanical engineering, micro assembly.
Most important and critical tasks
The work in our team focuses on developing processes to accurate positioning parts during the assembly of our new MEMS-printheads. Before we can bond part, we need to apply glue. The glue is applied using glue dispensing processes. The amount and shape of the adhesive track needs to be well controlled.
For above described aspects we are looking for a (multidisciplinary) process engineer with experience on Bachelor / Academic level in the field of process technology/micro assembly, who will be part of one of the print head development teams.
The candidate needs a hand-on attitude to perform its own experiment and assist in the prototyping production phase. Furthermore for detailed technical evaluations and tests you will ask for support from other process engineers and technicians.
Field of Experience
- Processes for micro assembly (dispensing)
- Ability to translate results into requirements for processes and tooling.
- Perform design of experiments (DoE)
- Experience with 6 sigma / Minitab / JMP to evaluate results
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has at least an BSc in Process Technology / Physics / mechanical engineering / chemical engineering
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Process Engineer in the field of Micro Technology industry
- Experience with Back end / packaging processes, process engineering
- To be successful the candidate is independent, persevering, decisively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including profound knowledge of English & spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, Océ and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Steven Kivits via telefoonnummer 06-22824687
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.