- 28 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059523
The reliability engineer is responsible for getting the appropriate investigation program in place and executed with respect to demonstrating the reliability of printhead towards industrialization level. For this the actions as described in the FMEA report needs to be executed and analysed. Reliability testing will be done on complete printhead in its operating environment (engine testing, lifetime test set up), as well as in dedicated stressed environments (HALT/HAST). Depending on the outcome, investigation program may have to be updated and the reliability engineer should be capable of defining this updated program. For this, discussion with the printhead subfunctions, delivering the printhead parts and processes is necessary. Also, discussion is needed if these subfunctions should perform reliability testing on their parts themselves
Your main accountabilities are:
- Draw up various plans
- You are responsible for the planning and the organization of the project
- Organizing and commissioning various test including fixing the materials, persons, test setups and software
- The team consists of the coach, the reliability engineer and a laboratory technician. The lab technician is controlled by the reliability engineer.
Who are we looking for;
- Candidate has a Bachelor or Master in physics (chemistry, chemical or mechanical Engineering is also possible), phd in a similar education is also allowed
- At least one year proven experience as a reliability engineer in a high tech / R&D environment
- To be successful the candidate is independent, hands on, socially sensitive, self-starting and you don't need a lot of explanation with a new assignment
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, Océ and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.