- 25 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059432
Philips Consumer Lifestyle Drachten develops and produces electric razors. The production organization uses complex high-tech production processes and can be characterized as dynamic and innovative and within the industry the most advanced in the world. The production takes place within various shift structures (2 and 3 shifts).
Implementing Measuring processes and equipment in a lean high volume production environment.
Use of Standard Work NPI (New Product Introduction) and DFSS (Six Sigma) procedures to gain fast & smooth product launches.
Support of operational groups during production ramp up.
Use of Lean principals in everything we do:
- Continuous Improvement
- Learn on the job
- Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies regarding Assembly/Measuring process (including sustainability)
- Specify and outsource required processes, tools and equipment
- Influencing of product design to optimize production processes
- Support and reviewing activities of equipment suppliers, including acceptance tests, production implementation and aftercare
- Define and execute cost improvement - and outsourcing projects. Use actively risk management tools (FMEA)
- Apply standard working procedures and supplier base management tools and methods including Six Sigma improvement tools
- Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management activities
- Active cooperation with team members and management
You are part of a multifunctional project team as member of the NPI (New Product Introduction) organization. The NPI department provides the high volume industrialization at Philips Drachten and is situated between the supply and innovation department.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred language Dutch & English
- Experienced or willing to learn
- Feeling for precision metal working and geometrical measurements
- Measuring devices
- Application of vision systems
- Application of advanced measuring and control systems
- Application of analysing tools and methods
- Basic knowledge of data - and statistical analyses
- Greenbelt certified and statistical grounded. (Knowledge of Matlab/Minitab)
- Team player
- Analytical/problem solving
- Independent acting
- Result driven
- Able to work under time pressure
- Open communication to all organizational levels
- Open minded
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Elske Jager via telefoonnummer 06-38328799
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.