- 21 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9059197
Our client in the Harderwijk area is hiring and therefore we are looking voor a junior Supply Chain Coordinator with the focus on transportation/ truck planning.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you are responsible for all supply of the products our client sells. You will be part of the logistic team (4fte) that is responsible for all product movements and related administrative flows, from our yard in Harderwijk to the Port of destination of our customer, mainly in Asia.
You are mainly responsible for:
- Manage the export flow from A-Z; from creation of the contract until the delivery in the Port of Destination;
- Monitor performance of the supply chain through KPI tracking;
- Plan requirements and schedule shipments accordingly including working in our own digital platforms;
- Working closely with all shipping liners, border security, harbors and customers to ensure an excellent execution of planned arrivals;
- Manage the container and yard stock;
- Manage and align all operational issues of the supply chain processes internally as well as externally;
- Support the traders with planning, execution and all other operational issues;
- Manage all operational issues related to the outbound scrap flow to our customers in China, India, Pakistan and Korea;
- Managing of own responsibilities and budget.
- Knowlegde and experience of digitalization is last but not least a big advance and also if you are able to take your colleagues along with these changes.
Who are they looking for?
- Passion for organizing within a logistic and dynamic environment;
- At least bachelor or master’s degree;
- 1-3 years’ experience in supply chain planning and in managing logistic flows. Experience with truck planning is a plus;
- Highly experienced with Excel;
- Open minded team player who is proactive and self-starting;
- Dutch and English language at professional proficiency, (on the workfloor Dutch is spoken)
Our client offers a competitive compensation and complete benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop in a dynamic, international and ambitious trading environment.Our client describes the culture as informal/casual and dynamic. Do you want to be part of this company? Give us a call!
In a personal conversation we would love to tell you more about our client and this great opportunities!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Kristin Seeger via telefoonnummer 06-10549030
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.