- 15 februari 2019
- vacaturenummer: 9059197
One of ours clients in the Harderwijk area is hiring and therefore we are looking for a Junior Planner with the background in/focus on transportation/ truck planning.
As a Planner you are responsible for all supply of the products our client sells. You will be part of the logistic team (4fte) that is responsible for all product movements and related administrative flows, from our yard in Harderwijk to the Port of and/or destination of our customer, mainly in Asia.
You are mainly responsible for:
- Manage the export flow from A-Z; from creation of the contract until the delivery at the destination;
- Monitor performance of the supply chain through KPI tracking;
- Plan requirements and schedule transportation accordingly including working in our own digital platforms;
- Working closely with all logistic providers, border security and customers to ensure an excellent execution of planned arrivals;
- Manage the truck planning and yard stock;
- Manage and align all operational issues of the supply chain processes internally as well as externally;
- Support the traders with planning, execution and all other operational issues;
- Manage all operational issues related to the outbound scrap flow to our customers in China, India, Pakistan and Korea;
- Knowlegde and experience of digitalization is last but not least a big advance
Who are they looking for?
- Passion for organizing within a logistic and dynamic environment;
- At least bachelor or master’s degree;
- 1-2 years’ experience in supply chain, demand, truck or transportation planning and in managing logistic flows. Experience with truck planning is a great plus;
- Highly experienced with Excel;
- Open minded team player who is proactive and self-starting;
- Dutch and English language at professional proficiency, (on the work floor Dutch is spoken)
Our client offers a competitive compensation and complete benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop in a dynamic, international and ambitious trading environment.Our client describes the culture as informal/casual and dynamic. Do you want to be part of this company? Give us a call!
In a personal conversation we would love to tell you more about our client and this great opportunities!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Kristin Seeger via telefoonnummer 06-10549030
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.