- 08 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9058719
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Cell Line Development.
Your team is responsible for the development of recombinant cell lines, production of proteins and the generation of cell banks. These activities are crucial for the development of new therapeutic antibodies and technologies.
Your new position as a Research Associate Cell Line Development:
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in using different cell culture techniques, you contribute to the production of proteins for R&D purposes
- With your team you develop mammalian cell lines for R&D purposes
- You document and process the results and report these to the team
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of cell culture processes
As a Research Associate Cell Line Development, you have relevant experience and are highly motivated to perform experiments in the field of cell line development. You take initiatives, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
As a Research Associate Cell Line Development, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (PhD candidates will not be considered for this role)
- You have at least 2 years of work experience (internships not counting) with various cell culture techniques including culture of mammalian cells
- You are a team player; you are flexible and capable of running several experiments in parallel
- You recognize the importance of working according to the agreed research based Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work.
- You are interested in automated processes, and like to contribute to the development of these processes
Temporary, 6-month contract directly at our client, full-time. Extension after the 6 months is anticipated.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.