- 04 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9058646
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 10 tiers Deep? Do you deliver input for ASML’s 2020 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and create improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers?
If so, we should talk!
ASML Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to
thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
- As Supply Chain manager you will represent us towards suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers.
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode Of Operations
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects.
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills
Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience also considered.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
After 1 year working via Yacht, there is the possibility to get a permanent contract with ASML.
Context of the position
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seventiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, SNM - and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.