- 14 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057985
For one of the world's leading technology company (U.S. company) we are recruiting a Controller Sweden. As Controller Sweden you will be the business partner for the different country managers. You will be constantly in contact with the different countries our client is operating in. Your knowledge of one of the Scandinavian languages would help you to be successful in this position.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide financial and analytical support and serve as a key business partner and advisor to the Country Managers and local department heads.
- Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity
- Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Measure key financial and operational metrics, while monitoring the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for all internal- and external financial reporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting. This includes financial statement and tax filing to local authorities.
- Prepare all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and other reports supporting cost control
- Lead annual budget process for countries responsible
- Provide financial leadership for the local finance team
- Work and support the finance team on financial accounting matters, including the areas of payroll and treasury.
- Push continuous improvement and best practices deployment throughout the operation
- Maintain adequate risk management-based internal controls
- Prepare, understand, and present financial results in comparison to the annual business plan and periodic forecasting scenarios. Initiate and implement timely corrective action with country leadership to capitalize on opportunities for improvement.
- Provide business analysis on trends, issues, and developments that could impact the operation
To be successful you have a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years experience in a senior level accounting or finance role. Furthermore you have financial reporting regulation knowledge, including local- and U.S. GAAP. You speak fluent English and Swedish. On top of that you are willing to move to Stockholm.
Depending on your work experience
Our client is a large international American world leading technology company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.