- 12 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057864
Do you want to help build a leading West European Factoring & Leasing Company? Do you like Accounting, self-direction and challenge and are you a team player?
We are looking for enthusiastic Accounting Professionals who enjoy working in a diverse team that aims for the best quality of service possible towards all stakeholders and is always looking for ways to improve processes.
As an Senior Accounting Professional:
• you are responsible for a timely delivery of accurate financial data to all stakeholders involved;
• you will have an important role in the integration of two Accounting, Treasury & Tax departments;
• you are able to look at processes and see the bigger picture;
• you will also be giving guidance to your Junior colleagues on both the recurring Accounting tasks and process improvements to enable them to develop into a senior role.
Your working environment
The organization is active in business finance, asset leasing, accounts receivable financing, stock financing and credit management. You will work in a international environment because the orgaization is active in 5 European countries (UK, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands) and has the ambition to further expand its position abroad.
The two Accounting, Treasury & Tax teams are currently working relatively independent from one another, mainly because of the existence of two Accounting systems: SAP (Lease) and Smartstream (Commercial Finance). During 2018 one of the Accounting systems will become the target Accounting system, creating more space for cooperation between the teams. Furthermore, the whole organization will be relocated from Den Bosch to a new office in Utrecht (planned date: 1-1-2019).
The Accounting, Treasury & Tax team is an English speaking team of approximately 14 colleagues with a wide variety when it comes to their background. Some of the keywords that apply to the team are teamwork, challenge, self-development, and self-direction.
For the Accounting, Treasury & Tax team we are looking for multiple new colleagues. Most importantly candidates need to have an open mindset towards people, processes and development.
• Business administration at vocational level (at least HBO or an international equivalent);
• Accounting and reporting (including accounting systems);
• Knowledge of the organization (department mission, vision and strategy);
• Knowledge of tax regimes in either NL, UK, DE, FR or (preferably) a combination of these.
• Personal skills to steer on timely and accurate delivery of information by internal and external parties;
• Personal skills to build and maintain mutual beneficial relationships with employees within organization, including colleagues in cross border entities;
• Ability to identify and communicate the important recorded events that have a significant effect on the P&L - without getting lost in details.
• German/French would be an advantage.
What we offer
• Competitive monthly salary;
• Dynamic, professional and hard-working team, unique location within the company;
• Educational possibilities;
• Steep learning curve and ability to further develop your skills and talents;
• It concerns a job for at least 32 hours;
• 8% holiday allowance;
• 25 days of holiday;
• A contract with YACHT (a Randstad Company);
• Interim-permanent construction: Interim assignment with the possibility of a permanent position.
Client of YACHT
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Meike Post via telefoonnummer 06-38383940
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.