- 13 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057802
As Business Process Expert Purchase to Pay (Procurement) you are responsible for the deployment of the Philips Business System, meaning sustainable business processes, supported by IT solutions, adequate master data and organizational design. Your focus will be on fulfillment processes that are part of the Personal Health consumer product and solution portfolio.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Serve as a liaison to the business community in the given market / sets of markets where the new E2E processes and integrated solution are deployed (blue print)
- Map and understand current ways of working, compare them with and present the Integrated Business Process Framework and template solution for fit/gaps analysis
- Collaborate with other functional BPE's to define process and solution design where applicable (legal and fiscal requirements)
- Lead or support process implementation project for the given market(s) and ensure processes are implemented as designed.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions; developing cases for change stories and working with the local business to manage the change prior to and shortly after go live.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and update end user documentation where applicable.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collect, document and share best practices from the transformations for re-use in next deployment projects.
- Actively interact with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices.
- Actively interacts with Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
To be successful as a Business Process Expert Purchase to Pay you have /are:
- Strategic skills/conceptual thinking.
- Able to see and develop the bigger picture
- Knowledge and Experience in the field of (operational) Procurement of Bill-Of-Material, Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Planning, as well as Quality & Regulatory.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP ECC
- Affinity with IT projects (esp. SAP ECC and SNC) and ability to travel if and when required abroad in order to team up with the business to test the solution and template, drive process adherence and/or resolve operational issues where needed
- Affinity with the consumer products business.
- Good influencing, communications skills, a bridge builder.
- Decisive and self-initiating.
- Change Management skills.
- Analytical, process oriented.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
- Team player.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in supply chain management and/or (operational) procurement
Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management and/or Industrial Engineering & Management Sciences.
You are contracted by Yacht. We are paying you in the same scale as Philips does. You get € 0,19 per kilometer for commuting.
The Source to Pay (S2P) BPO team is part of (Philips) Group Procurement. The vision of Group Procurement is to building long-term strategic supplier relationships to help Philips bring innovations to the market faster and more effectively than the competition.
The team’s focus is to drive transformational and (operational) improvement initiatives aiming to increase contract coverage and standardization, touchless ordering, drive process adherence and PO compliance, reduce transactional throughput time, lean out the process (e.g. time to sign a contract, pricing management, PO approval flow) as much as possible, etc. It works most closely with the Finance Purchase-To-Pay for E2E P2P processes, but also with Supply Chain and EIM / Infosys. Intensification of the collaboration with Commodity Management as well as Supplier Management teams within Procurement is also high on the agenda.
The S2P BPO team is responsible for the design of the integrated Business Framework:
· Across the 5 Operating Principles (Structure & Governance, Performance & Reward, People & Culture, Processes & Systems and Structure & Governance)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.