- 07 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057712
As a Master Data Coordinator you are responsible for Life Cycle Management and corresponding management of Master Data to assure optimal supply planning and execution in the relevant systems, according to the Target Operating Model, with the highest level of data quality. Owner of the end-to-end Life Cycle Management activities and Master Data activities for the various brands managed by the department. Translate the Supply Chain Flows and Product Financial Flows into system setup of Master Data to allow the supply chain planning processes to be executed effective and efficient. Develop and maintain effective relationships with affiliates NPI, manufacturing plants NPI, Division NPI, and other important parties for New Product Introduction (NPI) projects. Identify and implement system repairs and improvements; serve as general Master Data information source and system contact to all SCP and VLOG functions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate new material setup process and create, modify and delete Finished Good, Bulk and API part numbers ("D56" numbers) on behalf of Supply Chain Planning in support of S&OP and NPI activities in the planning and execution systems. Ensure data accuracy in applicable systems such as SCM DB, SAP, JDA, PlanView and the International NPI Portal.
- Review and approve on behalf of Supply Chain Planning the Business Case Forms (BCFs) in the International NPI Tool for applicable products in the above scope.
- Project Management/Lead for the integration and coordination of NPI activities for new products, source changes, site changes, and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure success, utilizing project/portfolio management tool PlanView.
- Manage the global Product Discontinuation system, including: review and approval coordination of Discontinuation Request Forms (DRFs) in the International NPI Tool; verification of all DRF data (calculated or submitted) prior to routing for review; identifying and assigning reviewers; follow up and remediation of rejected or reworked DRFs; communication of discontinuation approval.
- Subject Matter Expert for material master data and being a point of contact for the Supply Chain organization with material master data questions/issues.
- Develop and maintain Life Cycle Management procedures and training materials and ensure training as required for staff and new users in Supply Chain Planning.
- Support standardized data design, naming, consistent data definitions and usage through assigned projects and operational responsibilities.
- Regularly monitor/audit master data and remediate issues to maintain defined levels of data quality.
- Identify and drive high leverage projects which continually "raise the bar". Contribute to constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the Master Data to ensure business continuity.
- Bachelor or Master level preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar environment, is preferred with experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of assigned Master Data domain and related business process Life Cycle/New Product Introduction
- Demonstrated knowledge of Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality principles preferred, preferably with SAP
- Ability to thoroughly understand and intervene in multiple interrelating processes across multiple functions
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT, Project).
- Must have excellent organizational skills are required
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have strong written and oral English communication skills
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity.
The company is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer 06-51264907
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.