- 20 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057156
You will be part of the Go-2 project team in Eindhoven that designs, develops and implements a class III implantable medical device for electrical spinal cord stimulation with in- and on-body parts, featuring a closed loop control system.
The type of work will vary throughout the phases of the project.
- Design and development of electronics devices, from prototype to CE-marked product. The systems consist of micro-controllers, magnetic charging systems, Bluetooth RF communication, sensors, power and battery management etc.
- Co-operate with suppliers on design, development and manufacturing
- Support in testing of this equipment; set-up test tooling
- Work in multi-disciplinary team, focus on parts belonging to larger system and therefore being involved and part off integration testing, electrical characterization testing, design verification testing.
- Design the system to be tested under conditions defined in the IEC-60601 and prepare and guide the test activities in test houses.
- Multidisciplinary cooperate with e.g. mechanical engineers and regulatory for design of housing and environmental conditions
- Leading risk burn-down projects by setting up, prototyping and testing concept systems;
- Development and verification of electronic systems according IEC-60601 in cooperation with design houses;
- Characterization testing of electronics subsystems;
- Working with the Go-2 team to solve problems and identify improvements in electronics subsystems and full system;
- Requirements definition and management
- Design and develop design verification test tooling (in co-operation with partners);
- Design and develop manufacturing test tooling (in co-operation with partners);
- Supplier management
You have a master’s degree or PhD in electronics, or equivalent engineering and relevant industry experience, preferably with (active implantable) medical devices.
- You are a generalist, with extensive experience in design processes and manufacturing of electronic devices;
- You are familiar with IEC-60601 compliance, requirements derived from it and testing accordingly.
- You have solid electronics design and system testing experience within a controlled process;
- Background in firmware development is appreciated (ARM processor) You have a system thinking attitude, can identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these;
- You are a high energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a startup company;
- You are fluent in English. This is our company language. Mastering of French and/or Dutch language is appreciated.
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by personal coaching and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Our client is a young and dynamic company based in Eindhoven, which was founded in 2011. Their first activity is to do research and development on digital 3D Displays without glasses. These so-called auto-stereoscopic displays can be applied in many markets, numerous environments and for many different purposes. They aim to enable the application of our IP and technology in markets such as digital signage, PC monitors, tablets, laptops, telephones, TVs and more. Our second activity is to create and market auto-stereoscopic content and enable applications such as games on as many platforms as possible. Also the conversion of legacy 2D and stereoscopic content into auto-stereoscopic equivalents is a service that they provide.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.