- 18 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9057096
Global Financial Reporting is responsible for the compilation of timely, accurate and complete financial reporting based on IFRS of the Randstad Group, externally and internally. For this goal, it analyses and reviews monthly and quarterly reporting of operating companies, takes care of the consolidation process, implements within the Randstad Group changes in IFRS accounting policies and includes these in the accounting/reporting parts of the finance manual. Global Financial Reporting consist of 15 colleagues.
Purpose of the job
Ensure the correct preparation, controlling and analysis of financial data and preparation of financial reports (such as Financial Statements), in order to inform internal and external parties about the current financial position.
- Deliver required internal, external and ad hoc reports with regard to the financial position and results of Randstad Group
- Consolidate at corporate level the financial information of all subsidiaries (400, in 39 countries)
- Formulate and update the Finance Manual based on internal and external developments and requirements.
- Development and maintenance of IFRS e-learnings for finance staff
- Develop, maintain and implement financial accounting procedures, processes and systems.
- Advice and support operating companies in reporting systems & reporting.
- Analyze, judge and monitor the reports of subsidiaries from a financial perspective and coordinate external auditing.
- Identify functional requirements for the Tagetik system (reporting tool), contribute to the development of the (financial) KPI’s and how to translate this in steering information.
- Quality and usability of financial data (no mistakes and no surprises)
- Is perceived as reliable professional that thinks critically
- Efficiency of administrative reporting processes through lean methodology (timely and accurate)
- Customer satisfaction/relationship with the business and other finance teams and colleagues
Key relationships are:
Internally: Executive board, Group Control, Tax, Treasury and Business Risk & Audit, CFO’s and head of reporting of operating companies.
Externally: Audit firm, valuators, consultancy firms.
- Academic working and thinking level, obtained relevant Master (RA/CPA)
- 4 – 6 years in an international environment, preferable (“big 4”) audit firm.
- Ready for next step in career.
- Applied understanding of accounting & consolidation, specific knowledge of financial reporting & consolidation processes and accounting policies
For our finance community we are looking for professionals who show the following behavior:
- Business impact: has a significant impact on (internal and external) stakeholders at different levels, and drives business change from a finance perspective.
- Radar screening: provides a full, clear and well-presented picture of performance risks and opportunities, and ensures key issues remain on the radar of management.
- Connecting people and business: acts as a link within the business environment, bringing together people from different parts of the organization to improve the finance division, staff and organization, and business performance.
- Critical thinking: challenges people in the organization with regard to the quality of the financial processes and output, to continuously improve quality.
- Reliability: is recognized as the financial conscience of the organization; looks after the reputation of the organization and ensures compliance (with company values, internal and external standards, and regulatory requirements).
Other important characteristics
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and helicopter view
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Not afraid to take responsibility, show decisiveness
- Hands on mentality, yet accurate at all times
- Inherent drive to improve procedures and efficiency; eye for opportunities
- Willingness to travel abroad to visit subsidiaries (3-5 times a year)
- Fluent in English writing and conversation / presentation
- Additional language skills (French, Spanish, German) is a pré.
- Monthly gross salary of up to € 5.400
- Monthly Benefit budget of 12,347%, including holiday pay of 8,5%
- Share Purchase Plan
- Chose your own phone arrangement
Within Randstad we invest in our employees, developing is key for us. For our functional communities, we have development programs in place, which we call World League Programs. The aim of the World League programs is to guide and facilitate our functions in further strengthening the business partnering with the field, in a coordinated and standardized manner. As finance talent, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself through training and job rotations every 3-5 years.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who loves to work within finance, who is ambitious and open to new opportunities, and has strong interest and affinity with working in a dynamic, global working context. As a next step within our organization you can think of senior manager global financial reporting within global accounting, business analyst (global control) or a finance role in one of our operating companies.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.