- 09 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056874
Are you eager to learn new skills? To be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment in our Program Management Office (PMO) and be crucial for supporting and helping to further strengthen our means and methods? If so, then a position as Program Management Officer at ASML could be your perfect path to new knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Program Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector program & project management by executing project management processes and methodologies and provides timely and accurate projects information to secure effective decision making.
- Pro-actively assist the Program Managers and Project Leaders:
- By providing Continuous Program (MSP) /project (PMM) support
- By being Contact point for Program/project support
- By arranging and Co-facilitating workshops
- by providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constrain, technical and operational content);
- by structuring regular review meetings;
- by proactively assist regular scheduling activities;
- by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
- by providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- by securing documentation of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes;
- Drive the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to e.g. project planning, stage gate reviews, reporting, metrics, change control and quality;
- Participate/lead cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes.
Bachelor or master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or (Technical-) Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a hands-on Program Management Officer for large complex programs and detailed projects or 2 years of experience as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project Management in a high-tech environment related to a product creation process.
- Work experience with Words, Excel and Powerpoint is a must
- Work experience with Ms Project and/or Project Online is a plus
- Work experience in setting up Program- and/or Project (sub) sites in Sharepoint and/or Microsoft Team is plus
- Work experience and/or qualifications on LEAN, Agile and or PMM is a plus
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at multiple organizational levels
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences
- Ability to interact with others respectfully and courteous manners
- Ability to work under time pressure and with different time zones
- Ability to work in an unambiguous, decisive but collaborative way
- Ability to manage conflict situation without immediate escalation mode
- Ability to work in a structured and accurate manner
- Ability to be open minded and work constructively team collaboration
- Pro-active and assertive personal traits
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Context of the position
The Program Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project and program management into ASML’s culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area. The mission is to enable cross-sector project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.