- 08 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056821
PHILIPS is going to implement (beginning of October) a new tool in several coutries; Servicemax. They need to reinforce the support team.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To represent the IT organization to the users.
- 1st Level IT Support and co-work with IT personnel
- Acknowledge and record all incidents and service requests.
- Maintain and enhance customer satisfaction and provide service in a respectful, courteous and positive manner.
- Ensure response, escalation and resolution time objectives as defined in service level agreement(SLA).
- Provide the user with status updates as defined in SLA.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the contents of SLA and the Service Desk’s processes and procedures.
- Experience in service desk operation, IT helpdesk or technical support.
- Excellent in English communication and negotiation skills both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Able to manage tasks with minimum supervision.
- Experience and knowledge in MS-Windows environment, MS-Office application
- Experience and knowledge in Email and Internet
- Experience and knowledge in computer and tcp/ip network fundamentals
- Experience and knowledge in Active Directory, MS-Outlook and Exchange server
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus but not required
- Experience in Customer Service Tool ServiceMax is a plus but not required
- Work Experience in a global IT organization is a plus but not required
Education and/or Experience:
- preferably in Computer Science, IT or similar courses. Graduate of a 4 to 5-year course,
- At least 1 year work experience in IT related position.
- 1 year minimum experience in IT service desk, Helpdesk or technical supp
- ITIL foundation Certification (an advantage but not required)
- MCSE Certified (an advantage but not required)
- CCNA Certified (an advantage but not required)
This is a temporary job for at least 5 months which can be extended up to 1 year
On behalf of Philips, Yacht is looking for system architects, software architects, software designers and software engineers with experience in embedded software, web development, app development, software testing or system testing. Both mid-level and senior level positions are available. Location: High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. More information about Yacht and working in the Netherlands.STRIVING FOR FUTURE PERFECTION
Together with other engineers from all over the world, you will work on the products and services of tomorrow. You will do this with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will work in a small, multidisciplinary team. Your personal contribution will be directly linked to the final product because you will be involved from start to finish. You will learn a great deal in a short time, and you will also have the opportunity to be involved in many different products and projects.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.