- 07 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056809
The accounting team is part of the Finance department and responsible for recording transactions, validating completeness and accuracy, recording and presenting actual results of the financials of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the company throughout the world. In this position you are responsible for the accounting, forecasting and reporting for the international company.
The Accounting Associate will be responsible for assisting in accounting, bookkeeping, financial planning and analysis on an ad hoc basis. Principally, you will also be asked to record invoices into our accounting system for all operating expenses, inventory purchases and fixed assets for the company in the Netherlands. You will also assist in the consolidation of the subsidiaries of the company. This role will also have responsibility for following up with our wholly owned subsidiaries in other countries for clarification on the consolidated credit group. You will also have the opportunity to work on some account reconciliations and other financial reporting teams.
- Master in Finance
- Two/three years of corporate finance performing financial modelling and analysis
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in performing financial analysis and modelling
- Experience in operating, strategic and capital planning process
- Excellent organizational skills, keen eye for details and exceptional level of follow through
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast pace team environment with frequent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects from concept to completion
- Proven ability to develop new processes and be creative/innovative in approach
- Flexibility to adapt to changing processes/demands/systems associated with a growing company
- International company work is a plus and familiarity with IFRS given preference
On a short term we are looking for the right temporary Finance Professional to execute this role on an Interim basis.
Meanwhile we are also recruiting for the permanent fulfillment of this Accounting position. The company offers a full time job (38 hours/week), for a period of one year with the possibility to extend to an indefinite contract as well as a market competitive salary within a strong growing and internationally expanding company
Our client is unique in the international pharmaceutical industry with a variety of products, possibility to export these products. Many governments, scientists and pharmaceutical companies have chosen to work together with this company. The company is in the process of expanding its reach and influence in the global industry and is looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals to support this journey.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eunice Soekhoe via telefoonnummer 06-53434059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.