- 06 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056753
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To secure and improve the serviceability and reliability of all IGT-Systems products during the Product Creation process (PCP) to enable a successful product launch into the markets.
You are responsible for
For the (sub) systems and components for which you are assigned to work for by being part of cross functional NPI teams:
• Define, create and release Service information (e.g. electronic documentation, remote Service information, FAQ and tips and training course content for the Field Service Engineers).
• Define and document the required spare parts.
• Prepare and execute tests for validation of Service functionality, serviceability and reliability.
• Prepare and execute the knowledge transfer towards the Philips Healthcare training center and the IGT-Systems Customer Services Helpdesk, based on training course content.
• Support the Helpdesk in solving field issues related to Service deliverables.
• Investigate (sub) systems/components and advise on how to further optimize serviceability and reliability.
• Validate all Engineering Change Requests (ECR) with focus on Service impact and approve ECR’s when Service aspects are secured.
• Continuously improve the information and Service workflow, based on field Service feedback.
• Participate and implement, via LEAN methodology, in continuous improvement initiatives on serviceability, reliability processes and Way-of-Working.
You are a part of
The Business Group IGT, the Business Innovation Unit (BiU) IGT-Systems is responsible for the Marketing, Development, Manufacturing and Service of X-ray systems (including the Quality & Regulatory aspects), in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. balloon angioplasty and stent procedures), and surgery. Customers are interventional specialists operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
New product development projects usually take 2 to 3 years and contain complex software, hardware and mechatronics. It is a global business with main sites in Best, the Netherlands and Pune, India. It is the goal of IGT-Systems to stay the leading innovator in Image Guided interventional solutions and to protect and deepen our leadership position by growing IGT-Systems.
With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within IGT-Systems, Customer Services (CS) is responsible for handing over IGT-Systems products that can be installed, maintained, repaired and upgraded in the field with minimal costs on material and labor, thus resulting in minimal downtime for our customers. In the end this serviceability provides a more cost efficient Service process, higher Service revenue and an increase in customer satisfaction.
Customer Services translates the Service business strategies and future customer needs into product specific Service requirements and (new) Service products for our customers during the whole system lifecycle. CS also monitors customer feedback on products and processes in the field during and after product releases, to realize an optimal customer satisfaction.
One of the departments within IGT-Systems Customer Services is Service-NPI-E (New Product Introduction Engineering).
You will be part of the IGT-Systems Customer Services New Product Introduction team in at least one of the running projects represented by a service project manager and will be reporting to the Manager Service NPI-Engineering.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• At least HBO-education in technical competence, e.g.: Mechanics, Electronics, Bio Medics
• At least 3-5 year working experience
• Good communication skills in both English and Dutch (verbal and written)
Has experience in or strong affinity with:
• Customer Service or Service Organizations (internal and/or external)
• Cross-functional collaboration (with various disciplines)
• Project Management skills or Project participation
• Working with or in a R&D environment
• Working in a state-of-art, high-tech environment
• Technical Documentation and tools
• (End) Customer needs and/or contacts (internal/external)
• Medical Device Industry and its regulation(s)
• Lean Methodologies and Continuous Improvement
• Is a team player
• Has a flexible attitude
• Knows how to deal with a hectical environment
• Is able to convince peers and stakeholders (based on data driven facts and figures)
• Has a strong drive to achieve challenging, but realistic targets
• Is used to deliver on commitment
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
The Business Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems delivers medical systems that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Global Operations IGT Systems is responsible for the integral manufacturing process, people, processes, tools and the performance of production execution within the IGT Systems supply chain,
With the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results. This pursuit is to align the commercial demand and the realization possibilities of the production and supply possibilities of suppliers in the most optimal way possible, in order to contribute to the profit maximization of the Business IGT Systems. The necessary (composed) parts are partly
manufactured in the own factory and partly outsourced to qualified suppliers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.