- 31 juli 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056554
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a program manager with experience in the pharma industry.
As the build out of Netherlands site is progressed for commercialisation in 2019, there is an immediate need to on-board an IT Program Manager to support the development and oversight of the technical roadmap required to support this build out.
The technical roadmap will incorporate the infrastructure, business and site support systems required for operational running of the site. The program manager will work with the TechOps and IT teams to define the technical roadmap and identify the critical interdependencies between IT, business, facilities and other site activities in order to define system deployment priority and timelines.
The program manager will be a key point of contact across the various IT project workstreams to ensure that interdependencies are tracked and risks escalated in a timely manner to the correct stakeholders. This program manager will report at a program level on the status of the IT project workstreams, the interdependencies and the risks.
The IT Program manager role is required from September 2018 until December 2019
- Development, maintenance and communication of the technology roadmap for the Netherlands site
- Development, maintenance and communication of IT program dashboard(s)
- Ensure alignment of critical milestones across all IT project workstreams, perform risk and schedule impact assessment for any technology or business schedule changes due to movement of any of the critical or interdependent milestones
- Participate in critical site meetings such as construction, facilities and business to ensure that timelines between functional areas are aligned and dependencies are identified
- Facilitate technology-related PM, IT, or cross-functional meetings for discussion, issue resolution, action items, agreements
- Provide project management guidance to the PMs working across the IT project workstreams
- Escalate issues and risks from various projects to appropriate steering committees, IT leadership, or governance groups
- Primary point of coordination between the business and the various technology work streams, namely:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Business Systems
- Site Support Systems
We are looking for a strong, detail-oriented candidate with excellent communication skills and is comfortable dealing with senior levels. The candidate should have previous experience in building out a facility from an IT perspective. They should be experienced project/ program managers who have worked in the Pharma industry before within a GxP environment. Having previous experience in a similar role would be essential however.
Op freelance- of detacheringsbasis.
Verder info volgt
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Lucienne Straus via telefoonnummer 06-10433458
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.