- 26 juli 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056448
The job holder reports to the Talent Procurement Team Leader and is responsible for the successful management and strategy of the automotive programs and related sourcing projects in Talent Procurement. The Talent pillar manages circa $1.8B of annual spend, of which automotive spend is $85M across 20 member firms. The Procurement team is a team of more than 400 procurement professionals located across 30 countries who manage an annual procurement spend of $8,1bn, which is comprised of the following key categories:
- Travel, Meeting & Events, Brand Marketing and Communications,
- Real Estate and Workplace Services,
- Technology Sourcing and External Content,
- Talent Management and Acquisition (ie- Automotive, Recruitment, Learning & Development and Benefits)
The Automotive Center of Excellence (CoE) Lead plays a central role in
(1) driving top line revenue grow with commensurate Indirect Cost reduction
(2) supporting the transformation of the functional business areas and
(3) driving innovation by creating, cumulating and sharing global knowledge and build a sophisticated global supplier network.
The reporting line will be to the Global Leader for Talent Management or to one of the Global Talent Team Leaders. The holder of the role will be responsible for procurement strategy, sourcing execution, and senior stakeholder engagement on a Partner/Director level for selected programs/projects across the Talent portfolio.
- Definition, management and implementation of the Automotive COE category strategy on how to manage car fleets across the required network member firms.
- Maintenance of the Automotive COE sharepoint site, which includes category plan, go-to-market templates, market insights, pipeline etc.
- Coordinate, gather, develop, and share subject matter expertise through the various channels. Share newsletters on SME & strategy, execution, stakeholders, innovation, and celebrate success.
- Host quarterly Procurement calls for Q&A’s and regular interaction with core and extended COE team members.
- End-to-end delivery of sourcing projects for EY business stakeholders and commercial management of EY vendors across Car and Car Programs related projects. Specifically automotive projects/spend related to local car schemes/policy.
- Effective management of third parties including car fleet management, car leasing companies, car dealers and importers, car manufacturers, fuel, car insurance and more in general car related spend to deliver brand and quantitative value to the company.
- Initiates cross regional through COE model to maximize value return, implement innovative processes and demand management strategies.
- Drives SRM program with key third parties to build stronger relationships and deliver supplier-enabled innovation.
- Actively participates in relevant industry discussions, uses data intelligence and exchanges best practice with peers in non-competing industries
- Develops relationships with key GCSPs and automotive Sector leader, other business partners including risk management and market leaders
- Act as trusted business advisor to the business stakeholders, agreeing procurement projects/pipeline and providing Exceptional Customer Service whilst delivering both brand and quantitative value to the bottom line through cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Adherence to the Procurement policy and processes, including collaboration with legal, risk management and other company support functions.
- Provides proactive structured management, communications and accurate progress reporting on automotive projects.
- Business degree.
- CPM qualification (US), CIPS qualification (UK) or similar local qualifications is desirable.
- Significant years of Procurement experience in the Talent/Automotive category is a must-have.
- Cross-border experience with car related spend initiatives and car leasing programs is desirable.
- Experience of working in global and complex organizations. Strong Business English.
- Excellent commercial skills and business acumen.
Fulltime job, based in The Netherlands, company car, salary range depends on experience max €6.000 p/m, holiday pay 8%, mobile phone, laptop, pension scheme.
From its decentralized beginning in 2010, our Procurement has grown into a global team with approximately 400 professionals in over 30 countries, of which 125 are based in India and Argentina as part of our shared services locations, and with US$8.0 billion of spend under management. Over the years, our Procurement professionals have become trusted business advisors who are connected and responsive and who bring insights to support the ambition of becoming the best brand by 2020.
We believe that value delivery comes in many different forms. Not only do we focus on cost reduction but equally on delivering brand value – innovation, people engagement, stakeholder and end-user experience, risk mitigation, and top line revenue growth – to name but a few. As for innovation, it is a key part of our strategy and culture, and all our teams focus on how to bring innovation by automating the processes they manage to introducing innovative approaches to our sourcing strategies.
In recent years, Procurement has also set its sights on development the Diversity & Inclusive (D&I) Procurement program. We actively identify, develop and do business with diverse suppliers as an integral component of our strategic sourcing and procurement activities.
The Procurement organization consists of four global categories - Technology Sourcing, Travel Services, Meetings & Events, Real Estate and Products & Services.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nicole Hoksbergen via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.