- 27 juli 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9056401
Are you an experienced senior financial accountant looking to take full responsibility for the all aspects of the administration within a small company? Do you have the drive to initiate change and improvement both in processes and related IT? If you would like to join a small dynamic organisation with high growth ambitions in the B2B market, we would like you to apply for the position of Senior Financial Accountant.
You will be end-to-end responsible for managing all aspects of the financial administration, salaries, purchasing and billing activities as well as managing customer and supplier contacts regarding payments and disputes. In addition, you will manage the relationship with external parties to which the most basic repetitive work has been outsourced. You will also be required to initiate changes in processes and IT systems to streamline finance activities and adapt to the changing environment in the business environment.
In addition to a solid proven background in accountancy and as financial administrator, you enjoy the challenge initiating change and improvement in a growing and evolving company. Your defining characteristics are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or related subject,
- Proven hands-on accountancy experience for 3 to 5 years, and knowledge of the technical and ethical principles of accounting
- High level of responsibility, autonomy and independence
- A good command of both English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- General skills for working with computers and office-applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
Willing and able to take overall responsible for the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the financial administration according to international accounting principles (IFRS);
- You enjoy questioning the status quo and Initiating process improvements over all aspects of the financial processes. You can be sparring partner for IT changes with the development team and product management;
- You are able to manage subcontractors to which to whom repetitive tasks have been outsourced, can monitor quality, initiate reporting controls;
- Familiar with a wide range of finance activities from salary administration, expense reports, payments, billing and debt management, purchasing controls, managing and calculate all required provisions, customer contacts and resolution of disputes for both customers and suppliers;
- Can provide clear and simple reporting to the CFO about the financial results, debtor and creditor position, status of collections and provisions and change projects.
Excellent reward package:
Salary 50 - 58K on annual basis
25 holiday days
Internet and phone contribution
We are a small team of approximately 30 people serving around 600 national and international customers. The senior financial accountant will have a great deal of autonomy in determining how to continually evolve our processes in a dynamic environment where market trends and customer demands and the cost of inputs are rapidly changing. With good analytic skills and business sense you can convert good ideas to plans and actions with minimum bureaucracy and internal friction.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Pim van Loon via telefoonnummer 06-82652479
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.