- 13 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9055992
The organisation has become a true global player in the world of work in the past decade, by growing organically and by various mergers & acquisitions, of which Monster Worldwide is one of the more recent additions. In the technology-driven world of talent, the organisation is going through a digital transformation that has a major impact on the strategy, business models, way of working, and brand. It is a time of change, offering major opportunities for our own employees, our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Global IT Solutions is responsible for the IT infrastructure. This department deals with all group-wide IT matters, such as IT strategy, IT architecture and IT security relating to infrastructure
Purpose of the job:
As an Architect, you are part of the GIS team. The purpose of the job is to maintain overview over the total IT landscape and its Operating Companies, and identify, collect and develop Group IT standards in collaboration with local IT departments and fellow architects.
The organisation consists of 40 operating companies, each with their own IT landscape, solutions and technologies. These operating companies vary from very large to small. The organisation is embarking on a digital transformation and is working towards digital approaches and solutions. For this purpose, GIS was created to harmonise the global infrastructure.
The architects play a key role in shaping the future (world-wide). The sector is digitizing fast and you will design the way we can apply digital capabilities to serve our clients in the best way possible.
- Maintain overview over the IT infrastructure landscape and its Operating Companies
- Identify potential for, collect and develop Group IT standards and solutions
- Maintain close relationships with personnel from the Operating Companies
- Assess IT environments from a technological, security and IT governance perspective
- Maintain the relationship between the infrastructure and the application domain
- Design architecture of new global solutions and co-lead implementation of these solutions
- Make network upgrade and configuration recommendations to management based on performance metrics.
- Document networks design that provides a clear picture of the network to allow proper troubleshooting of network problems. Network documentation must include network drawings, descriptions and equipment configurations
- GIS Architects team
- Country specific IT departments of Operating Countries
- GIS Project teams
- Holdings IT
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Intimately familiar with agile software development and project management
- Excellent understanding of IT Security and Data Privacy
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Fluent English speaker/writer
- Excellent communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Ability to build connections between stakeholders
- Pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- 3+ years experience in Architecture *infra)
- 3+ Meraki and Cisco CSR/ASA and SDN
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP)
We pay a good, competitive salary and attractive benefits. As a leader in the world of work, we ensure that you largely compose your own benefits package within a benefit budget. In addition to the regular salary, you will receive a gross monthly benefit budget to be used for employee benefits at your discretion. The total percentage amounts to 12.34% (including 8.5% holiday allowance).
Employees are eligible for a bonus (scheme depends of the Hay grade); your bonus can multiply with a maximum factor of 3, depending on the results worldwide. In addition to the regular salary, you will receive 25 vacation days, discount on insurances, option to invest in the plan, personal development and career opportunities. Because of this there are many different career opportunities within our organization. Our goal is to fill 80% of our management positions through internal flow.)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rash Mokiem via telefoonnummer 06-10577895
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.