- 17 juli 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9055987
When people think ‘software’, they often think of companies like Google or Microsoft. Even though ASML is classified as a hardware company, we in fact have one of the world´s largest and most pioneering C# communities. The ASML C# environment is extremely attractive for prospective C# engineers because it, combines machine software development with the challenge to exceed what is physical possible. From steering hardware on a nanometer level, to developing algorithms to calculate the behavior of light and UI development.
The possibilities are endless. At ASML, our C# teams create and implement software designs that run in the most modern semiconductor fabs in the world, helping our customers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC make computer chips faster, smaller, and more efficiently. Here, we’re always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are always looking for talented C# developers who know how to apply the latest .NET C# technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for high volume manufacturing automation in semiconductor fabs. Could this be your next job? Apply now!
You like to contribute to ASML’s fastest growing business by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort. In this position you are a member of the Machine Software group and in one of the Sensing or Motion teams. The teams address development of software that interacts with the hardware and creates the framework for moving and acquiring data.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master (team lead), function cluster architect, and product owner (project lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing representatives.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the YieldStar software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on hardware like motion controllers or camera's, physics and mathematics and software architecture.
- Act as scrum team member.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the YieldStar software platform
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Object oriented software development. Experience with C#.NET is must
- Experience with Agile/scrum. Experience with pair programming is a pro
- Affinity with machine software (motion control or camera's)
- Team player. Candidate must be able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Context of the position
In order to contribute to the realization of new software functionality you will need to be able to assess, review, discuss and implement software designs. Actively seek interaction with your team members to review yours and others contributions to our software archive. You work closely with your peers:
- to create software solutions
- to decide on software implementation
- to participate in code, design and documentation reviews
- to perform pair programming and test driven development
- to test and integrate with the platform
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.