- 11 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9055982
Purpose of the job
Optimize processes and solve process problems such that quality is guaranteed in accordance with specifications and the production process can be carried out as efficiently as possible.
Prepared process and quality improvements
- development of process / change proposals put forward by the technical manager and / or other departments for issues within operations
- analysis of existing situations, working methods and other relevant data or define requirements that introduction must meet
- developing opportunities to make immediate improvements and discuss with department responsible
- optimize current equipment
- advising the purchase of new equipment, doing preliminary research
- establish, follow and manage project plan within agreements (cost, capacity, materials needed, lead time, etc.) and report to manager
- discussing the detailed proposal with direct supervisor
• analyzing process technical problems and determine possible causes (machine, material, process, environmental factors, human error, etc.) and contribute to the solution or solve process technical issues that cannot be solved by operators or technicians
• discuss with the (senior) quality officer on product quality and determine the possible root causes of rejection of goods
• timeliness of signaling impending problems
Accomplished process and quality improvements
• doing research on anomalies in production, improvement of process control and / or quality control
• adjusting the process control and/or product quality control within agreed levels
• determining the effect that the properties of raw materials and specifications of raw materials have on the quality of the product
• analyzing the production process and research / study conditions (changes in process and process problems) that affect quality of product
• determining the resulting quality problems.
• analyzing process and quality problems, find root causes and proposing solutions
• Fine adjustment of process parameters on the basis of raw material-quality
• consult c.q. communicate with suppliers on quality of raw materials
• degree of identifying opportunities for improvement
• degree of optimal running of the process
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, AAE, CCM and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.