- 01 juni 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9054142
Product Test and Verification Engineer
As member of our product development teams you will be responsible for product verification test activities. Your key challenge will be the execution of test and verification plans.
• Establish and maintain verification methods and verification tools;
• Execute tests and measurements
You will join the Test and Verification group, part of the Consumer Lifestyle Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
You will work for one or more business categories such as Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices.
We test products like new generation Home Monitoring devices, permanent hair removal devices, video baby monitors, baby bottles and soothers.
The group consists of 20 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
We are looking for 2 people:
1) Experienced Test & Verification Engineer, good knowledge about verification activities.
Working area: Photo Epilation (Permanent hair removal)
2) Experienced Test & Verification Engineer, good knowledge about verification activities.
Working area: Home Monitoring Devices
We are looking for
• Technical background, preferably mechatronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
• more than 3 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
• Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality,
• Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.