- 16 mei 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9053421
The Mechanical Designer Maintenance will be operational in the MDC Cluster and hierarchically reports to the Mechanics Department Manager (member of the staff of the MDC Cluster), and to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Lead operationally.
As Mechanical Designer you will be responsible for maintaining various designs of existing products. Most of designs are outsourced. You are leading in the technical discussions with the supplier. For existing products you will initiate improvements in the area of reliability and cost price. You handle and analyze complaints from the field to improve the current products and future designs.
- At least a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering (or proven track record through other relevant discipline).
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience with development in volume production and maintenance of released products
- Experience in designing and manufacturing metal parts (casting, welding, machining)
- releasing TPD / DMR (2D drawings)
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which cooperation takes place.
- affinity or experience with drive train design preferred
- experience in regulated industry like healthcare preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
- Ability to communicate on different levels and aware of the means and the effect of communication.
- Structured worker
- Proven track record on handling various production techniques (sheet metal, plastics, casting, milling).
- Knowledge of FMEA, Value Engineering Tools, 8D problem solving, etc
- Having strong analytical skills
- Having strong drive for innovation
- Team player, leads by example
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (at all levels in the organization).
- Quality driven, result oriented and self-steering
- Fluent English
- Pro-E CAD experience (pre)
- Medical experience (pre)
- Full-time (pre)
- Green Belt / Black Belt (pre)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You will work in a project with the challenging task to develop a next generation of our robotic interventional X-ray system. The team consists of highly qualified professionals and experts in all engineering disciplines.
The Business Unit Interventional X-Ray is, together with a.o. Diagnostic X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography, part of the Imaging Systems group of Philips Healthcare. iXR, being one of the larger Business Units, is responsible for delivery of approximately 2500 systems each year while having a 35% market share worldwide. iXR is the leading innovator in image-guided interventional solutions. Together with their partners, they improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere!
Within the R&D department of iXR Best, the MDC Cluster Department has a simple and ambitious goal to make the best Cathlab & Radiology equipment in the world which include patient tables, multi axis geometries carrying the image chain, user interfaces, various suspensions / accessories, and technical cabinets to manage power, X-Ray and imaging data processing and motion control.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.