- 09 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9053027
Do you want to be responsible for the architecture of Philips connected digital systems?
Will you accelerate digital innovation in the Philips Health continuum covering healthy living,prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care? Will you drive convergence of the professional
health care domain and the personal consumer care spaces? Do you want to empower yourself, take initiative, innovate and constantly strive to deliver better solutions? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior System Architect Digital Innovation, you are responsible for:
• Defining and deploying short-term (?2 years) roadmaps for digital propositions and indicating longer-term (2-4 years)
expectations on developments within his/her application area
• Defining the architecture to the level that it can be realized by project teams and decomposing the architecture in
modular, easy-to-maintain and scalable subsystems that can meet future requirements
• Co-responsible for maintaining and updating the knowledge in the architect team, with respect to innovation and new
technical developments, within the area of smart connected products.
• Determining the required hardware and software interfaces in close co-operation with experts and contributing to the
definition of future platforms
• Ensuring the consistency and lean integration of quality processes focusing on continuous improvement, and a
customer centric and agile way of working
• Driving an accepted implementation of architecture, by explaining, convincing, involving of and cooperating with
• Driving the acquisition process and supporting program management
• Supporting business development by identifying and qualifying technical opportunities
• Developing propositions in alignment with Philips Global Digital Innovation Strategy
• Leading teams in defining future architectures for smart connected products in the Philips Health continuum
For this senior position we are looking for you who feels comfortable in an environment where you have the possibility and flexibility to design your work yourself. We need you because you are independent, autonomic, but with good interpersonal and communicative skills. You like the challenge to further develop yourself in terms of system architecture but also in terms of coaching, empowering people, developing strategies and striving for the best solutions. You feel comfortable in influencing, negotiating with clients and project teams, to be in a broad leading role, with functional responsibilities. You get passionate when you are confronted with complex problems requiring different competences and disciplines to work together to come up with an integral solution.
Do you have:
• A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering;
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience as a system designer or architect;
• Strong technical skills in system design, preferably complemented with adjacent embedded software development
• Proven experience in a lean way of working;
• A passion for and a deep understanding of connected products, in particular complex eco-systems, comprising of
integrated sensors, data generation/processing and connectivity
• Experience in coaching and leading colleagues/ teams in finding the right platform solutions;
• Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams including multi-site development;
Furthermore, you have:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Leadership skills;
• Good analytical and conceptual skills;
• A problem solving and pragmatic attitude
• Fluent in English
• Position is full time and location is on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The Electronic Products and Systems group is part of Philips Innovation Services and located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). We make a major contribution to the development of many digitally connected Philips products, systems and services. You will work in a team of about 100 Electronic Designers/Engineers and System Architects and you will report directly to the Department Head.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.