- 16 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9052437
Financial reporting is the department within Group Accounting that is responsible for collecting, analyzing, judging and consolidating the financial figures, delivered by the reporting units of DSM worldwide, and drawing up the consolidated financial reporting data of DSM. The reported (consolidated) figures are the basis for the annual report of DSM and its quarterly press-releases as well as the regular and ad hoc financial/managerial information for all stakeholders. Financial reporting is also responsible a first analysis, the judgment and the consolidation of the fiscal figures and the preparation of the fiscal declaration for DSM in the Netherlands. For collecting the required information from all DSM entities as well as for the consolidation and reporting, SAP-SEM is used. The department is split into 2 operational teams, one team with the
main focus on system related items, the other team is mainly focused on functional related items. The vacancy is in the team with the focus on functional related items.
You are responsible:
- To participate in the financial and managerial consolidation process and the financial
- For collecting, judging of and reporting on the Financial, Fiscal and Managerial (partly)
figures of DSM;
- For judging and analyzing financial data and testing on IFRS/DAR compliancy
- To participate in closing steps in order to ensure qualitative financial information (a.o.
- correction postings, NAV calculations, etc.);
- For delivering the base reports and background info for the annual report, the quarterly
- press releases, fiscal declaration (NL) and other ad hoc questions;
- To provide feedback to reporting units and BG’s regarding their performance in group
- reporting and compliancy with corporate requirements; discuss, improve, support and
- To participate in process development and improvement projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial / tax accounting and reporting;
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting (or similar level of experience);
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS, on which the DSM Accounting Rules are based on, and Tax
accounting (IAS12 and Fiscal declaration);
- Good system/ERP knowledge (preferably SAP-SEM) and Knowledge MS office tooling;
- Communication and social skills; fluent in English, verbal and in writing; analytical skills.
- Important capabilities: strong analytical skills, planning and organization, reliability &
accountability for performance, communication, result orientation and customer orientation.
Based on CAO client
DSM's wide diversity of disciplines makes it possible to offer employees a great variety of roles
throughout their career. For instance, you may start your career in an area related to your
education/qualifications, but your future is what you make of it. At DSM we stimulate people to
determine their own career path and we encourage international careers. We strive to be an
Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to
develop their talents. To learn more about DSM’s HR vision and policy, please visit our website at
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.