- 01 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9052346
DAF Trucks is looking for an Engine Validation Engineer to strengthen their Engine Development Department. A very challenging role at the OEM company of the Netherlands.
In this position the following tasks/responsibilities make sure that you are kept challenged:
- You will make sure that the endurance test is carried out according to DAF test standards and specific arrangements;
- You will conduct daily monitoring of test data during the endurance test;
- Analysis of all data before, during and after the test;
- Detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts according to DAF inspection list;
- Present the results to all the different stakeholders;
- Write a detailed test report in English including a judgement of the overall engine condition after the test in relation to the desired engine life in service. Give advise and recommendations for improvement;
- Contribute to the development of specialized knowledge regarding durability issues.
For this position we are looking for someone who brings:
- An education level bachelor/master in mechanical engineering, automotive or similar;
- Good PC working skills;
- Good knowledge of English (must) and German language (nice to have);
- Accurate, precise, calm, analytic mind, stress resistant, team player;
- Experience at engine rating is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. They are successful because the demands and requirements of their customers are decisive for the development of the products.
The NVH&Validation group consists of two teams. One team does noise and vibration measurements of heavy duty diesel engines in research and development. The other team attends long-term engine endurance tests followed by detailed inspection and rating of all relevant engine parts after the test. Goal of these endurance tests is to gain confidence about the reliability and durability of the engine under service conditions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.