- 10 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9052174
We are looking for an Mechanical Designer/CAD Engineer to join innovative, young and dynamic team of Lightyear. Being part of a multidisciplinary engineering team you will design light weight components of the exterior and interior of the car. It is your job to develop parts that comply with the structural and functional requirements. You will also select proper materials and production techniques, such as composites and 3D printing, while balancing between production time and cost.
You will be working on:
- Product design
- Tooling Design
- Selection of production methods
- Optional; structural analysis of components
- Making and explaining design choices
- Documentation of your work
- Experience with 3D CAD software, preferably Catia V6
- Experience with surface design
- Ability to think and work independently
- Availability for 40 hours a week
- Fluent in English, Dutch proficiency is a plus
- Strong motivation to join Lightyear
What to expect:
- High level of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- A multidisciplinary young team of highly motivated and talented people
- A fast growing organization with lots of opportunities
- The ability to challenge the status quo and have a positive impact on a fast changing world
- Excellent travel expenses
- 30 holidays
- Lightyear is building towards the future every day, they started in 2015 and are making big steps. They are also building and improving our conditions for our employees. For example Lightyear offer a very interesting option to invest in shares of Lightyear as an employee.
This is a direct vacancy at Lightyear.
Lightyear has developed Lightyear One - a car which charges using solar power, regular household plugs and existing heavy charging infrastructue, making electric driving possible for everyone. Lightyear One is the next step in eco-driving: The electric car that can charge anywhere.
Are you looking to make an impact, do you want that everything you do has influence? And are ambition, independence, honesty, sustainability and equality important to you? Do you wish to work with a young team of highly motivated and talented people? If you answered "yes" to all these questions, that is the right role you have been searching for!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.