- 09 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9052106
Lightyear has developed Lightyear One - a car which charges using solar power, regular household plugs and existing heavy charging infrastructue, making electric driving possible for everyone. Lightyear One is the next step in eco-driving: The electric car that can charge anywhere.
Are you looking to make an impact, do you want that everything you do has influence? And are ambition, independence, honesty, sustainability and equality important to you? If you answered "yes" to all these questions, that's might be the right role you have been searching for!We are looking for an Electrical Architect to join innovative, young and dynamic team of Lightyear. As an electrical systems architect you will collaborate on the system architecture of the car, together with the designers, software and mechanical architects. You will have a helicopter view of the electronics domain and manage the electronics team. As an architect you will also be involved in the decisions and design of the interfaces between electronics components and make sure that all stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
This is a direct position at Lightyear. Responsibilities
Together with the other architects you will be responsible for:
- The car's electrical architecture
- Management of the system requirements
- Keeping track of (electronics) budgets
- Alignment of planning
- Managing the BOM structure
- Your personal responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing the electrical team
- Aligning with other systems and prioritizing the electrical system development
- Generating architectural overviews of the electrical system
- Manage collaboration with suppliers
- Define and manage the modules within the electrical system
- Control system level interfaces to the other systems
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in the field of systems engineering
- Availability for 40 hours a week.
- Fluent in English, Dutch proficiency is a plus
- Social and communication skills
- Strong motivation to join Lightyear
What to expect:
- High level of autonomy
- A multidisciplinary young team of highly motivated and talented people
- A fast growing organization with lots of opportunities
- The ability to challenge the status quo and have a positive impact on a fast changing world
- Excellent travel expenses
- 30 holidays
- Lightyear is building towards the future every day, they started in 2015 and are making big steps. They are also building and improving our conditions for our employees. For example Lightyear offer a very interesting option to invest in shares of Lightyear as an employee.
This is a direct vacancy at Lightyear.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.